Friday, April 24, 2009

LOOKING FORWARD

The thing that I am looking forward to most right now is going to Denver with the school band. Our band is working very hard and rehearsing as much as we can so that we sound amazing when we get there. We are going for a competition but mostly I think that we're trying to get away from our family, for a break from school, and to just have a bunch of fun. I know that I should be hyped just to go and play my instrument but truly I am just excited that I get to be on a type of vacation meant just for me. There is one problem though, my dad is going to be a chaperone for the trip. It isn't a bad thing that he's going but I would like to be on a vacation and be on my own in a way.
Denver is going to be very fun with all my friends. I'll be rooming with some of the best girls I have met. They are so much fun to be around. When the four of us are together we just laugh the whole time. I would know because Ashley and I always get sideaches from laughing and it's just going to be an awesome trip. This trip is going to be the highlight of this year at high school. Not only will the band and orchestra do really well, we're going to go to six flags to "relax". Although I think that we will simply get very tired from running around like crazy people at six flags like we did last year. But truly this is going to be very fun and it is just what I need right now instead of being so busy you can't sleep. I am very much so looking forward to the trip to Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment